China Postdoctoral SystemInitiated by Mr. Tsung-Dao Lee, a physicist and Professor of Columbia University in the USA, and with active support from Mr.Deng Xiaoping, the postdoctoral system in China was founded in 1985.Due to the successful adaptation of the overseas postdoctoral experience to the Chinese context, the system is now characterized by its well-planned cultivation of high profile young talent and its effectively coordinated administration system led by the government and contributed to by various stakeholders.Read more ...
ApplyRead more ...
FundRead more ...
JobsRead more ...
working in ChinaRead more ...
- 2022 International Postdoctoral Exchange Fellowship Program (Talent-Introduction Program)
- International Fellowship Project for Researches in China
- Dispatch project
- Academic Exchange Project
- The Hong Kong Scholars Program
- Sino-German Postdoctoral Exchange Program
- Macao Young Scholars Program
- National Postdoctoral Program for Innovative Talent
Foreign Postdoctoral Researchers in China
A postdoctoral research application and
information guide for foreign postdoctoral candidates in China.